Wednesday, July 8, 2015

30 day challanges

Ok, I have to admit, I am a little imitated by a 30 day challenge. I start thinking that on Wednesday I have a meeting and clients and shopping and I promised I would take the kids to do something fantastic. Then in 2 weeks, moon is going to be close; I want to see it, plus Netflix is going to release something great.....

hahaha

Yes, I have lots of excuses as to why I CAN'T do something. 

And let's be honest you can cheat on a 30 day challenge and who would know?? I mean REALLY? Even if you have an accountability buddy he/she will listen to your excuse.
Your S/O (how I hate that term) won't DARE tell you to get your crap together and do your days workout for fear of life so REALLY... it is up to you

You will only let yourself down if you don't do it

but 30 day challenges are all the rage right now

and there is one for everyone.....

and I cave

This one is super easy, totally doable for any fitness level and can be snuck into Netflix watching!!!
intermediate and advanced peeps... you know what's up...... 
but the beginner.... the scared person..... let me help you

TRY to complete 3 sets or rounds
simple do all the exercises (squat, bridges, donkey kicks and step ups) without stopping 
THEN
REST FOR 2 MIN
THEN
do all the exercises again

one round will take AT MOST 5 min... I promise, you can do this.....

the exercises alternate daily, but remain the same (that sentence makes sense to me somehow) and increase in number to do for the first half :) the second half there are very few increases, however, I want you to focus on going deeper, holding the move longer and JUMPING higher!!!

So don't cheat
Don't give up
Have fun.....
and get a nice butt as a side effect!




No comments:

Post a Comment