Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cardio for your BOOTY

How annoyed are you with fat booty..... 
Mine annoys me
but more over is the person who thinks that a booty is fat and the more fat you have the better your booty is.

no ma'am

fat is fat, and if you like fat, cool... If you are a man who likes a heavy woman, cool.... but acknowledge that there is JLo booty and then there is just a fat gal with a wide behind....

now that you are irritated and pissed.... get over it, because it is how I feel and you can feel differently....

So if you are doing squats, bridges, lunges, etc,..... all the RIGHT  things to grow your booty, don't forget to add your cardio so that you can burn that fat off and ROCK THE BIG-OLE-BOOTY!



Cardio
Cardio
Cardio

It really does help lean you, I know HIIT Training is all the rage, crossfit etc.... and yes I am guilty of this phenomenon, but dude....

CARDIO

that means at least 21 min of strenuous activity... 
running
dancing
jump rope
walking (super duper fast)
eliptical
stairs
stairmaster
jumping
skating (fastaly..:) )
etc.... get your heart rate up pretty darn high and keep it there for 21 min.


Now that all the professional trainers are mad b/c I said "keep it darn high"

Get over it

You know I am right, the regular person doesn't understand hr% so let's just say "darn high" and agree to disagree that it is a great way to describe how hard to work :)

Before I head off into yet another rant.........

Let me say

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment