Friday, May 1, 2015

shut yo mouth and get some!! ha ha

I know you WANT to workout. I know the weather is beyond beautiful and you are inspired.

But like always~~ WHAT DO I DO?

As a chick who loves to workout, act a fool and play outside, the answer comes easy to me...

So here is a quick one:

warm up~ make it simple walk then walk jog for 3-5 minutes...

then have some fun :)
Squat (check out my other blogs for great form tips) 10 times 
     use a park bench!!
Jog in place with high knees for 30 seconds
walk/jog 3-5 min.. try a faster pace than your warm up
Squats again... this time let's try 15
Jog in place with high knees for 20 seconds
walk/jog 5-8 min
Last time for squats, I promise... only 20.. you can do it!!!
Jog in place for 30 seconds,,, don't forget the high knees
Final walk/jog for 8-10 min

Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment